Scary Guy Guitar Pick Necklace
Solid sterling silver guitar pick shapened pendant. Featuring the Scary Guy on the front and sneak attack M logo on the back!
- Manufactured in the USA by Silver Luthier
- Approximate charm measurments: 1" (2.54cm) tall and 3/4" (1.9cm) across
- Chain: 20" (50.8cm) sterling silver curb chain (made in Italy)
- Comes in black box
- Due to customs restrictions, we cannot accept or ship orders to Russia or Brazil.
- Signature will be required for all shipments.
- No refunds or exchanges.
About The Artist
Silver Luthier was launched to fill a niche market of revolutionary guitar accessories such as tuning keys, volume & tone knobs, tailpieces, toggle plates, & striking Rocker style sterling silver jewelry, such as bracelets, rings, earrings & pendants to match. All hand carved, cast and finished in our shop in Nashville.
With a fascination for Rocker style jewelry, creator Ryan Murphy began learning silversmithing, & apprenticed under a 3rd generation master jeweler in Los Angeles, where he began to create his first designs, which later evolved into Silver Luthier.
Silver: A Precious soft white metallic element, capable of a high degree of polish. Silver is one of the “noble” metals. It is commonly used in the construction of high quality musical wind instruments, as well as used for coin, plate and jewelry. Symbol Ag. (Argentum)
Luthier: A Craftsman who makes stringed musical instruments such as Violins or Guitars.
See more of Ryan's work at https://www.silverluthier.com