S&M² Fifth Member Ticket Information
4/22 UPDATE: Anyone who entered S&M² contests one, two, or three and did not win was automatically entered in the Second Chance drawing.
Entries and winners were and are not visible on the website. All winners will receive an email by the end of the day on Monday, April 22nd with a code allowing them access to the Second Chance Sale occurring on Wednesday, April 24th between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
Winning a code allowing access to the Second Chance Sale does not guarantee you tickets. We do expect tickets to sell out on a first come, first served basis.
If you do not receive an email, you unfortunately did not win.
We’re back with ticketing details surrounding the second S&M² show on September 8th at the Chase Center in San Francisco. Tickets will only be available to Fifth Members. Thanks for your patience and read on!
As we told you last week we were totally blown away and overwhelmed by the incredible demand for tickets to show number one and we wish we could play an endless amount of shows with the orchestra for you guys! However, due to the availability of the venue, the orchestra, and other scheduling constraints, there will only be one additional show on September 8th.
With that said, our plan is to make this as fair as possible for every member who would like to attend. Fifth Members are invited to enter to win a reservation code guaranteeing them the opportunity to purchase tickets in a private sale not open to the public. Reservation winners will be chosen randomly with floor tickets offered only to our longtime loyal Fifth Members with Legacy status. All remaining seats in the venue will be available to both Legacy Members and all other Fifth Members, with each group having access to half the available seats.
Starting immediately, you may enter the reservation contest by clicking the links at the bottom of the page. There are three contests:
- Legacy Members only for the first three rows of the floor ($300 - $500 + service fees)
- Legacy Members only for all other floor seats ($200 + service fees)
- All Fifth Members, including Legacy, for all other seats in the venue ($50-$200 + service fees)
Legacy Members may enter once for each contest but may only win once; all Fifth Members may enter contest number three (3). Winning members will receive a one-use code that will allow you to purchase up to two (2) tickets.
The reservation contest will end on Friday, April 12th at 5 PM PDT and floor ticket winners will be e-mailed codes and purchase instructions on Tuesday, April 16th. All other winners will be e-mailed with codes and purchase instructions the following day – Wednesday, April 17th. A complete schedule of contest and sale dates are below. Take note: There will be a second chance drawing for un-sold tickets on Monday, April 22nd.
The Nitty Gritty
- You must be a current Fifth Member in good standing who registered before midnight on March 19, 2019.
- Fifth Members without Legacy status are not eligible for Legacy Member only contests. If you are unsure of your Legacy status, please log into your account and check the My Account page. Ineligible entries will be removed.
- One entry per person, per eligible contest.
- Your reservation code allows for the purchase of up to two (2) tickets for the September 8, 2019 show at the Chase Center in San Francisco.
- Carefully check the dates below as the reservation contest closes on Friday, April 12th and all ticket sales will be completed by Wednesday, April 24th.
- Make sure that the e-mail address on your profile is your current address. This is important as reservation codes will be emailed and will NOT appear in your profile.
- Reservation codes are non-transferable and will be deactivated and/or any associated ticket orders will be canceled should they be sold, bartered or otherwise used by someone other than the winning Fifth Member.
- All tickets will be delivered digitally and are not transferable. Tickets will only be delivered to your mobile device, so selling your ticket will require you to sell your phone too!
- Do not enter if you cannot attend the show on Sunday, September 8, 2019 in San Francisco.
April 8, 2019Reservation contests open to Legacy Members and Fifth Members
April 12, 2019Reservation contests close at 5 PM PDT
April 16, 2019Legacy floor ticket reservation winners notified and sent their reservation code via e-mail
April 17, 2019Non-floor ticket reservation winners notified and sent their reservation code via e-mail
April 18, 2019Legacy Member floor ticket sale from 9 AM – Noon PDT
April 19, 2019Legacy Member sale for non-floor tickets from 9 AM – Noon PDT
Fifth member sale for non-floor tickets from Noon – 5 PM PDT
April 22, 2019Second chance winners notified and sent their reservation code via e-mail
April 24, 2019Second chance sale from 9 AM – 5 PM PDT
By clicking the links below, you have read and accepted the above Rules for the S&M² reservation ticket process.
Contest #1: Legacy Member Only – Floor, First Three (3) RowsEnter to win a chance to purchase tickets in the first three (3) rows. Prices are $300, $400, and $500 + service fees for each row, so please do not enter if you do not intend to purchase these tickets.
Enter Contest #1 (Legacy Members Only)
Contest #2: Legacy Member Only – Floor SeatsPrices are $200 + service fees, please do not enter if you do not intend to purchase these tickets.
Enter Contest #2 (Legacy Members Only)
Contest #3: Legacy and Fifth Members – Non-Floor SeatsReservation codes will be chosen randomly with half going to Legacy Members and half to all other Fifth Members. You will choose your seat location at the time of purchase with no specific locations guaranteed. Pricing ranges from $50-$200 + service fees.
Enter Contest #3