Metallica: Back to the Front tells the fully authorized story of the creation of Metallica’s third album, Master of Puppets, and its subsequent tour.
- 276 page, hardcover, clothbound, large format coffee table book
- Features new and exclusive interviews with band members, important figures in the band’s history, and contributions from fans around the world
- Includes hundreds of never-before-seen images from the band’s personal archives
Exclusive to the Deluxe Edition:
- Sleek display box featuring the Master of Puppets inspired Metallica: Back to the Front artwork
- Includes not only the fully loaded book described above, but also your own piece of an original roadcase from the Master of Puppets tour!
- The roadcase piece, an invaluable bit of Metallica memorabilia, comes in its own sophisticated display featuring “Damage, Inc.” artwork on the cover as well as “now and then” photographs of the band inside accented by embossed band signatures.
- Get it first! Orders ship two weeks earlier than the standard book only edition.
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Master of Puppets with this must have for any Metallica fan. Get your copy of this collector’s item while supplies last!
Written by critically acclaimed author Matt Taylor (Jaws: Memories from Martha’s Vineyard).
Foreword by James Hetfield – Afterword by Ray Burton
*Limit one (1) per customer.