Metallica: Back to the Front - Hardcover Book
Metallica: Back to the Front tells the fully authorized story of the creation of Metallica’s third album, Master of Puppets, and its subsequent tour.
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of Master of Puppets with this must have addition to any Metallica fan’s collection.
- 276 page, hardcover, large format coffee table book
- Features new and exclusive interviews with band members, important figures in the band’s history, and contributions from fans around the world
- Includes hundreds of never-before-seen images from the band’s personal archives
Written by critically acclaimed author Matt Taylor (Jaws: Memories from Martha’s Vineyard).
Foreword by James Hetfield – Afterword by Ray Burton
You May Also Like
The 3-link stainless steel easy-to-read 51 mm design that launched the oversized trend, with:
- Custom “Multilayer Cross” dial
- Metallica Barb seconds hand
- Textured center links on a stainless steel bracelet
- Helmet cross embossed crown
- Gear Crate Watch Packaging
PLEASE NOTE: Due to customs restrictions, we cannot accept or ship orders to Russia or Brazil.
Tri-Blend (50% Polyester, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon), Dark Gray Heather, Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Features distressed Master of Puppets album artwork