We’re excited to welcome fans from around the world to San Francisco for Metallica’s two nights at Chase Center on December 17 and 19. As Covid-19 health and safety policies continue to evolve, please be aware of current United States, San Francisco and Chase Center safety protocols:
- In compliance with the current San Francisco mandate, all fans entering Chase Center will be required to show proof of vaccination. You may read more here about forms of proof accepted and other safety measures at the venue. San Francisco proof of vaccination and mask requirements apply to all additional Metallica related city events also. For more information, visit SF.gov.
- Travelers from outside the United States will need to get a COVID-19 viral test (regardless of vaccination status or citizenship) no more than one day before you travel by air into the United States. You must show your negative result to the airline before you board your flight. More information here.
- Proof Required: Proof of full vaccination and a government issued photo I.D. (or CLEAR Health Pass) is required at entry for fans age 12+. Learn more here.
- Kids Testing: Fans age 2-11 must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test administered within 72 hours of the event. Learn more here.
- Get In With CLEAR: Fans age 18+ can use the CLEAR Health Pass to show proof of vaccination and get quicker entry to Chase Center with dedicated CLEAR entrance lines. Learn more here.
We recommend that you monitor the websites above for updates closer to the shows, as again, polices do frequently change.