Are you going to join us for the sold out show in San Francisco on February 6th at AT&T Park? If so, read on to answer all your burning questions about when and where to pick up your tickets, how to get to the gig, what NOT to bring and more. It’s a very special weekend in the San Francisco Bay Area and we’re so glad you’ll be joining us, but hosting the world’s largest and most watched sporting event presents some unique challenges. Take a spin through the FAQ and map below so that you’re prepared to have an awesome Night Before!
IMPORTANT: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE WILL BE ELEVATED SECURITY MEASURES IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT. PLEASE CAREFULLY CHECK THE LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ARRIVE VERY EARLY TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR SCREENING. THERE ARE NO BAG CHECK SERVICES OR STORAGE LOCKERS LOCATED AT THE STADIUM.
PARKING WILL BE VERY LIMITED AS THERE ARE OTHER EVENTS IN THE SURROUNDING AREA. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE, HOWEVER UMBRELLAS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE STADIUM. PLEASE BE PREPARED!
How is the best way to get to AT&T Park?
We strongly recommend public transportation, taxi or ride share. All details are below.
All transit agencies will add extra service for special events at the stadium, so please contact the carrier you are interested in for more details.
Additional ferry service directly to the ballpark has been added from the North Bay and East Bay.
There will be several roads closed for Super Bowl related events in the vicinity of the stadium.
- Parking is located in Lot A, Lot B, Lot C, Lot E and Pier 30/32
- Parking lots open at 2:00 p.m.
- The cost for parking is $35 per car
Space is VERY limited due to other events taking place around the stadium.
Will there be bike check?
Secure bike parking is available starting at 4:00 PM on the Portwalk between the viewing portals and the Dignity Health Center, and is operated by the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition.
When can I start lining up?
You may begin lining up at 8:00 AM on Saturday, February 6th. If you arrive earlier than that, you will be asked to leave.
What time are doors?
Doors open at 5:00 PM
What time does the show start & end?
- 7:00 p.m. – Cage the Elephant
- 7:45 p.m. – Intermission
- 8:30 p.m. – Metallica
- 11:00 p.m. – Concert ends
BOX OFFICE/WILL CALL
Where is the box office located to pick up will call tickets?
General Attendee Will Call is at the Lefty O’Doul Plaza Box Office on the Portwalk (near the 3rd St. Bridge).
What are the box office hours?
- Friday, February 5th from noon to 5:00 PM
- Saturday, February 6th from 10:00 AM until show time
May I pick up my tickets the day before the show?
Yes. Please see above hours.
May I bring my kids? Do they need to have their own tickets?
Yes. Children over the age of two need to have their own ticket for entry.
What am I allowed to bring in the stadium?
- Certified service dogs and service dogs in training for guests with disabilities
- Paper and plastic grocery bags (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Purses (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Fanny packs (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Backpacks (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Lunch bags (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Diaper bags - backpack style (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Soft-sided containers (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Handbags (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Briefcases (may not exceed 16” x 16” x 8”)
- Sealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers
Banners - they may not obstruct the view of other guests
What is prohibited from coming in to the stadium?
- Alcohol (including non-alcoholic beer and wine) or illegal drugs
- Unsealed plastic bottles and soft-sided juice containers – will be inspected and may be confiscated
- Glass bottles
- Laser pointers
- Hard sided coolers
- Noisemakers (i.e. air horns, etc.)
- Smoking, which includes electronic and vaporized smoking
- Scooter riding
- Animals (except certified service dogs)
- Selfie Sticks
Are still and/or video cameras allowed in?
NO video cameras (including GoPro camera), professional still cameras or audio recording devices are allowed in AT&T Park for this event.
If I bring something that is not allowed, is there somewhere to store it other than an automobile?
No, the item will not be allowed in AT&T Park and there are no bag check services or storage lockers.
ENTRY TO THE STADIUM
What gates will be open? Are their special gates for G.A. field ticket holders?
- General attendees can use the following gates for entrance: Lefty O’Doul Gates, Willie Mays Gates, 2nd & King Gates, Field Club Lounge Entrance and the Public House Entrance
- Field ticket holders may use the Portwalk Gates (RECOMMENDED POINT OF ENTRY) and the 2nd & King Gates.
- Suite holders can use the following gates: Willie Mays Suite Lobby and 2nd & King Suite Lobby
**We highly encourage all attendees to arrive early, as there will be increased security checks at the entrances. Security coverage will be very high at this event, so please allow extra time for the magnetometer screening and bag checks upon entry.
Are there special entry gates or other services for disabled guests?
Disabled guests may enter through any of the general attendee entrances. Guest Services staff will be available at the entrance gates to accommodate any special needs.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Will there be food and beverages for sale at the stadium?
Yes, a wide variety of concession stands will be open inside AT&T Park throughout the concourses of each level of the ballpark.
Will beer and/or other alcohol be sold? Is there a cut-off time?
Yes, beer and alcohol will be sold inside AT&T Park. Cut-off time TBD.
Is tailgating allowed?
Yes, attendees may tailgate in AT&T Park parking lots, but must confine their tailgating to the space occupied by their vehicle. No adjacent spaces will be available for tailgating. Only charcoal BBQ’s are permitted and must be placed in an accessible area. For fire safety, please use the orange coal bins to dispose of hot coals.
Will official Metallica and show merchandise be sold at the event?
Where will merchandise stands be located both inside and outside of the ballpark?
Yes, merchandise stands will be located throughout the concourse on each level of AT&T Park, as well as in selected outdoor entrance plazas.